As a graduate you will have the opportunity to pursue a career in a variety of different areas including financial planning, portfolio administration and advice, property, mortgage broking, personal insurances & risk management and self managed superannuation. You will be in great a position to get an exposure to great staff/mentors, great clients and above all be in an environment that will challenge you and push you to be the best you can be.
Above all, Beresfords invests heavily in time to develop what we believe is our greatest competitive advantage, which is our people, you!!. Beresfords does provide relevant technical and professional training, as well as ensuring that you are developing skills in client service, teamwork, interpersonal communication skills, time management and networking.
The benefits we offer include:
- Work with other young and energetic team members in a comfortable, friendly atmosphere;
- A high performance culture in which promotion is based on integrity, loyalty and individual performance;
- Fair days pay for a fair days work;
- A good social environment with team building activities; social evenings, Christmas and end of financial year celebrations;
- Commitment to your continuous education requirements through regular in-house training programs and access to external courses;
At Beresfords, our philosophies are:
- To work in a fun and friendly environment as a team with committed and professional staff dedicated to clients who value long term relationships with high trust and high respect.
- To reward staff for effort, commitment, loyalty and for exceeding company and client expectations.
- To act in good faith to all stakeholders at any point in time
- To uphold the highest level of integrity and standards for a business
- To enhance the quality of life for all those who are in contact with Beresfords
At Beresfords we acknowledge that our work determines the quality of our clients future. Their needs, their wants, and their dreams are entrusted to us. As such, to be considered for a role with Beresfords, you must be able to demonstrate your enthusiasm and genuine desire to help people achieve financial security. Equally a passion to pursue a career in wealth management is a must. Excellent academic results are a good start, but you must be able to communicate your enthusiasm and energy throughout your application. Other criteria are:
- High level of time management skills
- Ability to work well as part of a team
- A commitment to achieving goals
- Great communication skills
- A focus on providing excellent service
To find out more about applying for a position as a Graduate with Beresfords please click here.