One of the most important documents you will ever create is that of your Last Will & Testament.
This can protect your beneficaries, minimise tax and ensure that beneficaries are looked after most strategically.
Read this overview and find out more about:
- What is the difference between an ordinary Will and one incorporating a Testamentary Trust
- Why create a Testamentary Trust ?
- What are the tax advantages of a Testamentary Trust ?
- What are the disadvantages of a Testamentary Trust ?
Register to receive your free e-book today
- Your personal information will be kept private and confidential
- Your e-book will be emailed to you
- We will contact you to ensure you have received your e-book and see if we can help you further
If you are interested in finding out more about Estate Planning and receiving a copy of our Estate Planning e-book please complete the form below: